Sunday 8 October 2017

A slightly brighter Sunday

How bloody wonderful to feel so much brighter today! Its been a bit of a strange day I suppose. I managed to crash out again after publishing my last post here this morning, about 7.00am or thereabouts. I managed to sleep until 11.30am and woke up feeling quite refreshed. Had a shower, had brekky, kept up with those wonderful painkillers that I had taken earlier this morning and felt so much better, even having a bit of oomph for a change. 

Its just been a relaxed kind of day. I lay out the back on the outside couch propped up with a big pillow, playing games on the ipad, Ember (black cat) curled up beside me enjoying being outside - had my little radio on...just lovely.

Even cooked dinner tonight, cooked up my chicken pieces for this weeks lunches, took down the washing still hanging up - wow, what a difference a day can make.

Do I regret anything I said in my previous post? No I don’t...I’ve been feeling ‘invisible’ at work for a while now and sometimes I couldn’t give two shits and then other times it bugs the hell out of me so will just deal with that one on a day by day basis. I do worry though that I will say something that cannot be taken back. I can be very reactionary these days and say or do something that I will later regret. Done it a number of times already in the last 12 or so months.

I have always been a quiet, calm person who doesn’t really like to make waves and so when someone with a strong personality says something I don’t like or agree with, I will back down just to keep the peace. Well I don’t want to do that any more...why the hell should I? We’re all entitled to an opinion, so why not voice it.

But anyhow for now, I feel like I am back on track - what a relief. I feel like I am on a never ending roller coaster ride. 

I look forward to starting this week off at work feeling not quite so tired. I think keeping on top of the pain is a large part of the equation. Unfortunately though, the meds that work the best can make me drowsy. 

Speaking of drowsy, my eyes are starting to droop. It is quite late especially for me and I need an early start at work tomorrow - a big day with lots of stuff that must be finished, so will leave it there.

I bloody hope I continue to feel this good as the week goes on...

Sunday 8th October 2017 - 11.31pm

No comments:

Post a Comment