Wednesday 15 November 2017

Deactivation complete...

I’ve done it! I deactivated my facebook page last night and I feel free!!!!! I had to download a game onto my phone so when I pick it up, I still have something to do on it. Its a bit like mind over matter. I could have kept the page but I would have kept checking it periodically and with the way I was feeling about it, it would completely aggravate me. I had gotten to the point where I loathed everything about it. So a break away will be great, even if only for a week. Who knows...

I don’t have anything else to post, simply felt the need to share about what I had done. I feel quite proud of myself, stupid really.

Its halfway through the week thank goodnesss. Been out for dinner tonight with my ‘young friends’ to a lovely little Italian restaurant local to home...absolutely delicious and look forward to going back another time to try something different. Now lying on the bed with a full puku, time for a cuppa soon maybe (or not). Two more days of work before the next weekend. Time is really starting to get away now withChristmas closing on in. I have applied for a couple of weeks leave towards the end of January. Hopefully the weather will be great to do some day trips away. Another year almost gone..where do they go?

Wednesday 15th November 2017 - 8.28pm

No comments:

Post a Comment